WinRAR 5.90 正式版发布,一句话总结：多线程CPU支持的更好，压缩速度更快。
1. RAR compression speed is improved for CPUs with 16 and more cores.
2. "Fastest" method (-m1 command line equivalent) typically achieves
a higher compression ratio for highly compressible data types
when creating RAR5 archives.
3. Maximum number of utilized threads is increased from 32 to 64.
Command line -mt<threads> switch accepts values from 1 to 64.
4. "Multithreading" parameter on "General" page of WinRAR settings
is replaced with "Threads" input field, where you can specify
the desired number of CPU threads. It can take values from 1 to
maximum number of available logical CPU units.
5. WinRAR displays packed and unpacked folder sizes when browsing
6. "Total folders" field is added to list of archive parameters
displayed by WinRAR "Info" command. Same field is added to
"Archive" page in archive properties in Windows Explorer.
7. Window including a progress bar and "Cancel" button is displayed
if reading archive contents takes noticeable time.
It can be useful for archive formats with slower access to contents,
such as large TAR based archives like .tar.gz and tar.bz2.
8. Archiving and extraction progress windows, also as progress windows
for some other commands, can be resized.
9. "Repair" performance for RAR5 archives with recovery record
and without data shifts is improved. It deteriorated in WinRAR 5.80
and is now restored to original level.
10. Password prompt is not issued when performing recovery record based
repair for RAR5 archives with encrypted file names.
This command can be performed without providing a password.
11. If folder for converted archives in "Convert archives" command
does not exist, WinRAR attempts to create it. Previous versions
failed to create converted archives in non-existent destination folder.
12. Added extraction support for GZIP archives with optional header